Reaching Millimeter Wave Frequencies
Movandi is solving the technical challenges of 5G millimeter wave networks. Focusing on new system elements required to close the communication link, Movandi is bringing an innovative approach to the RF front-end design starting with the antennas, radios, and algorithms required to ensure robust communications. Using a system level design approach, Movandi can deliver unmatched performance, cost and size advantages across challenging high frequency millimeter waves to unlock the potential of 5G and other multi-gigabit millimeter communication applications.
Operating in the millimeter wave band presents unique technical challenges versus traditional connectivity and cellular systems:
Solving these challenges will unlock the huge potential offered by much greater bandwidth, spatial reuse, and frequency reuse, which support much higher performance systems in the same regions.
- Modular and scalable system architecture
- Integrated cost effective and high efficiency design
- Low cost manufacturing
- Extended range and reliability
- Radical improvements versus traditional millimeter RF and antenna solutions
- Performance: Multi-gigabit, low latency wireless
- Range: Extended range over existing designs
- Cost: Modular approach enables optimization to application
- Size: Reduced footprint to support link
- Power consumption: Optimized power consumption