RF systems that power the 5G ecosystem
Movandi powered mmWave technology is the nervous system of 5G networks. Movandi is the leading provider of 5G mmWave technology and offers a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of silicon, software, systems and solutions.
Movandi “Powered” Technology
- Complete RF front end from
antenna to processor interface
- Multi beam/polarization
for capacity expansion
- Internally developed bulk CMOS RFIC’s
cost effectively scales to meet market demand
Algorithms and Systems
- Complete Systems
- Self-interference cancellation
- Open source interface to be connected to ORAN or any networking system
- Coverage Enhancement
Integrated Antenna Modules
- Simultaneous multi beam/pol support
- Fast beam switching
- Modular architecture optimized for applications
- Complete family supporting all 5G mmWave bands
Complete platforms for:
- User equipment: fixed-wireless CPE, mobile hotspots, mobile handsets, and complete solutions for technology and baseband partners
- Smart repeaters powered by Movandi BeamXR technology, indoor/outdoor solutions, seamless integration with gNB and operator networks
- Infrastructure solutions: Open-RAN RUs, integrated small cells, licensed reference designs
Problems We Solve
HOW IT WORKS
Our Core Technology
- Making 5G mmWave technology work in the real world is very challenging.
- Movandi has the engineering team, RF and systems expertise, and the IP to solve tough physics problems.
- Movandi mmWave solutions deliver 10x the coverage at 1/10 the cost of competing alternatives.
- Movandi delivers solutions that meet or exceed user expectations for reliability.
- Multi-device connectivity
- Best-in-class connection stability
- Fast response time
- Low latency with minimal buffering
- Modular and scalable system architecture
- Integrated cost effective and high efficiency design
- Low cost manufacturing
- Extended range and reliability
- Radical improvements versus traditional millimeter RF and antenna solutions
- Performance: Multi-gigabit, low latency wireless
- Range: Extended range over existing designs
- Cost: Modular approach enables optimization to application
- Size: Reduced footprint to support link
- Power consumption: Optimized power consumption
Movandi uses a wholistic system level approach, optimizing the performance across the various subsystems of processing, radios, and antennas.