Based on the second generation of Movandi’s innovative BeamX mmWave technology, these comprehensive 5G solutions now span all major licensed mmWave bands in the global market including 24/26/28/39 GHz frequencies for repeaters, ORAN, small cells, CPE and mobile.
Movandi is designing 5G differently
A new design approach that is yielding orders of magnitude improvements in cost, performance, coverage and latency for mmWave networks. These solutions are ramping up high-volume production and accelerating in trials that include a broad portfolio of mmWave solutions for the global 5G market
MOVANDI UNVEILS PRODUCTION READY SOLUTIONS ACROSS ALL MAJOR GLOBAL MMWAVE BANDS FOR THE 5G MARKET
Movandi is designing 5G differently by using a wholistic system level approach - first optimizing the performance across the various subsystems of processing, radios, and antennas. Then we approach solving the system level performance challenges associated with mmWave and 5G communications.
Complete 5G mmWave RFIC Chipset Solution
- Fully-integrated transceiver RFIC that supports four dual-polarization antenna channels for phased array applications. The transceiver IC supports two simultaneous, independent beams. Each beam can be used to provide independent beamforming and polarization.
- Fully‐integrated dual‐beam wideband IF mixer and LO generator RFIC that supports two simultaneous, independent beams.
- Fractional-N or integer-N PLL based synthesizer with an integrated VCO and loop filter. It has a wide range support to cover the entire 5G NR n257, n258 and n260.
- Complete integrated mmWave radio solutions for 5G and other communication applications
- Modular design addresses applications from mobile, to fixed wireless, to infrastructure
- Accelerates time time to market by providing a complete pre-integrated solution
- Optimal performance achieved by integrating antenna, beamforming radios, mixers, and frequency synthesizers
- Standard bulk CMOS provides the lowest cost and highest capacity
- Solutions support 24, 26, 28, and 39 GHz frequency bands (n257, n258, n260, n261)
- Highly configurable design enables support of any beamforming array sizes and MIMO configurations
- Native support for dual pol / dual beam
- Integrated PA/LNA for higher OP1dB and lower NF
- Support independent phase control and gain control modes for each channel
- Supports fast beam steering and on-chip boom-book memory
- Provide high speed serial digital interface
- Supports both IF and IQ interface to baseband
- Internal crystal oscillator or external clock reference
The Movandi advantage
Complete mmWave solutions address the full range of 5G applications
Phased Array Antenna Module
- The Movandi Beamformer is a fully-integrated transceiver RFIC that supports four dual-polarization antenna channels for phased array applications.
- The transceiver IC supports two simultaneous, independent beams. Each beam can be used to provide independent beamforming and polarization.
- The Movandi Up/Down Converter is a fully‐integrated dual‐beam wideband IF mixer and LO generator RFIC that supports two simultaneous, independent beams.
- The Movandi Synthesizer is a fractional-N or integer-N PLL based synthesizer with an integrated VCO and loop filter. It has a wide range support to cover the entire 5G NR n257, n258 and n260.
DESIGNING 5G DIFFERENTLY
Movandi is ramping up high-volume production and accelerating trials of mmWave solutions for customers worldwide. Our market-proven mmWave solutions are available today and shipping to Tier 1 carriers.